- 1 TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download
- 2 Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF
- 3 TSPSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturer (DL) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018
- 4 TS Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2018 Apply for 465 TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer (DL) Jobs
- 5 TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
- 6 TSPSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturers Syllabus Pattern 2018 Brief Details
- 7 TSPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern 2018
- 8 Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree Lecturers (DL) Exam Syllabus 2018
- 9 Streamwise Subjects Exam Syllabus 2018
- 10 TS Gurukula Degree Lecturers (DL) Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF: Download Here
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
Latest Update 02/08/2018: TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 is available in this page. Candidates who are going to apply and participate in the TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam 2018 those can download the TSPSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturers DL Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 in PDF.
TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download
TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 is ready to check from this page. The TSPSC is going to recruit the 465 number of Degree College Lecturer Posts into Gurukula Degree Colleges. In the process of the recruitment, the TSPSC is conducting the written test for all the applicants. For that, applicants are searching for the TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018. Here in this article, we are providing the complete stuff regarding the exam syllabus and pattern. Hence all the aspirants are patient and read this article until the end to get more useful details for the TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer (DL) Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018. Which exam syllabus and pattern says all the topics and a certain way of the examination. From these details, candidates can get an idea regarding the written test. Hence we advise all the candidates should download the Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree College Recruitment 2018.
Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF
The Telangana Public Service Commission is going to organize the written test to fill the 465 number of Degree Lecturer Posts. Which is not al ease tasks to the TSPSC. A huge number of the job aspirants are going to apply for the TSPSC Gurukula Degree college Lecturer Jobs 2018. Now all those candidates are eagerly seeking for the TSPSC DL Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018. A cause which includes all the topics for the examination. Candidates check their details of the syllabus and make their feasible preparation plans. We advise all the applicants must and should download the TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2018 in PDF and start your preparation. While preparing for the examination you need to do hard works. It seems to be going a heavy competition. If you are facing that level of competition you need to get big scores on the board. Hence candidates can access the Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer (DL) Syllabus and Pattern 2018, and start your preparation from today. In below this paragraph, we are providing the complete details like examination topics, subtopics, and certain exam pattern and more details about the TSPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus & Pattern 2018.
TSPSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturer (DL) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018
The TSPSC Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018 includes the total 3 papers for the written test. Candidates can clear all the 3 papers. And every paper has different subject wise questions those details are kept in below. And each and every paper has different marks. For the sake of the candidates, we are provided a table pattern for the TSPSC Gurukula DL Exam Pattern 2018 in below this text part. Candidates may refer those table to make clear about your doubts. And the TSPSC is going to conduct the written test in OMR mode like Offline (Pen & Paper Based Exam). Hence all the candidates can visit the official website portal and download the TS Gurukula Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 in PDF file format. Aspirants to make better preparation take print of it and keep with you while doing preparations. To download the TSPSC Gurukula DL Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 we are providing the direct link in this artic. Candidates just click on the link and access the PDF file of Exam syllabus and Pattern for the Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturer Exam 2018. For more details please to visit the official site or read below details carefully.
TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Name Of The Posts: Gurukula Degree College Lecturer posts
- Number of Vacancies: 465 Posts
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit card Release date: Updated Soon
TSPSC Gurukula Degree College Lecturers Syllabus Pattern 2018 Brief Details
TSPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||Objective Type||General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic, English||100 Marks||3.hrs|
|Paper 2||Streamwise Subjects||100 Marks|
|Paper 3||Streamwise Core Subjects (PG Level)||100 Marks|
Telangana PSC Gurukula Degree Lecturers (DL) Exam Syllabus 2018
Streamwise Subjects Exam Syllabus 2018
Candidates can check the other subjects syllabus from this page. In below, we are providing the complete details about the syllabus and topics. The TSPSC Authority has uploaded the Streamwise TS Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2018 in the official website portal. Candidates can visit the site and download the syllabus and pattern. Though this syllabus and pattern candidates can make better preparation for the examination. Applicants can download the TS Gurukula DL Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2018 in PDF and start your preparation for the examination.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – India and Telangana
- History – India & World, Telangana
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability
etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and
- Indian Polity and Telangana
- General Science.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Telangana
- Socio-Economic Events.
- Indian Economy and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana
- Teaching Aptitude
- Visual Memory.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Embedded Figure.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Coding-Decoding etc.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Moral Values, professional etics on education.
- Logical Reasoning And date interpretation.
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Passage Completion
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks