Latest Update 02/08/2018: AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 is available to download in PDF. Candidates who are searching for the exam syllabus for preparation, those candidates can download the APPSC Urdu SGT Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF.
AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF Download
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire the 211 number Of SGT Urdu Teacher Posts. The APPSC organization has released the notification. A massive number of the job aspirants are like to apply online for the Urdu SGT DSC Posts. And now all the willing and interest candidates are looking for the AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018. Aspirants can download the syllabus and pattern from this page. In this page, we are providing all the continental details about the APPSC SGT Urdu Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018. Candidates who want to clear the examination with the merit score those all need to check the exam syllabus and pattern. This Andhra Pradesh SGT Urdu Teacher Syllabus and Pattern 2018 will help to make a big score in the examination. Hence candidates who are doing preparation for the examination those can visit the official site and download the APPSC SGT DSC Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018.
APPSC SGT Urdu Teacher Special DSC Exam Syllabus 2018
AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 is ready access form this page. In this article, we are providing the direct link to download the PDF file of Exam Syllabus & Pattern. Candidates should know the examination topics to prepare well for the examination. Otherwise, candidates will lose a lot of opportunities to make a good score in the examination. Hence all the exam aspirants can download the APPSC SGT Urdu Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 in PDF. In the syllabus, every topic of the subject will be available to study. Candidates can make your own preparation plans with the help of AP SGT DSC Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018. We are advising to aspirants candidates can make your preparation ease and clarity with following the syllabus. A cause which contains all the exam topics for each and every subject. This AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 is made ease of your preparation. For more details please to read below details.
Andhra Pradesh SGT Urdu SGT Teacher Exam syllabus & Pattern 2018
The APPSC is going to conduct the written test to hire the candidates for the posts of SGT Urdu Teacher. Candidates need to get merit score in the examination. The APPSC will shortlist the candidates who are got merit score in the written test. So aspirants can download the AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 and start your preparation. As well as the APPSC organization is providing the previous model papers also in the official website portal. Candidates can visit the site and download both APPSC SGT Urdu DSC Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 and model paper. The organization is going to conduct the written test in two papers like part 1, part 2. Which are two different subjects. Like General Abilities, and Core subjects related. The total examination worth is 200 Marks. The whole examination is conducted for the 2.30 Minutes. More details about the APPSC Urud SGT Teacher Exam Pattern 2018 is kept in below table. As well as candidates can check the Exam Syllabus in topic wise from below this text part. For the more details regarding the APPSC SGT Urdu Teacher SPecial DSC Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018 refer below details.
AP Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 Brief Details
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Name Of The Posts: SGT Urdu Teacher Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 211 Posts
Important Dates of AP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- Online Application Commencement From – 03rd August 2018
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – 13th August 2018
- AP SGT Urdu Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date: 05th September 2018
- AP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2018 Exam Date – 16th September 2018
- APPSC Urdu SGT Exam Result Release Date: 23rd September 2018
APPSC SGT Urdu Teacher Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
AP Urdu SGT Special DSC Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||Objective Type||General Awareness, Reasoning, Arithmetic, English||100 Marks||2.30 Min|
|Paper 2||Urdu Concerned Subjects||100 Marks|
AP SGT Urdu Teacher DSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity and Andhra Pradesh
- General Science.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Socio-Economic Events.
- Indian Economy and Andhra Pradesh
- Geography – India and Andhra Pradesh
- History – India & World, Andhra Pradesh
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability
etc.and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Andhra Pradesh Statehood Movement and formation of Andhra Pradesh
- Teaching Aptitude
- Moral Values, professional etics on education.
- Logical Reasoning And date interpretation.
- General English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Passage Completion
- CompletionActive and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Teaching Aptitude
- Visual Memory.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Embedded Figure.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Coding-Decoding etc.
- Story Telling
- Spelling Correction
- Sentance formation