Latest Update: APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern information detailly given on this page for those candidates who are preparing selection rounds. All the Job Applicants check this page and get the clear information of APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus Pattern 2018.
AP AMVI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 Pdf
APPSC AMVI Syllabus 2018 is available on this page. Candidates all are most exciting to get the examination syllabus and pattern. For the sake of the candidates, we are presenting complete details regarding the AP Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus & Pattern 2018. Applicants must and should check the full page and download the exam syllabus pattern. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification to fill the 23 number of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. In the process of recruitment, the organization will conduct the written test at first in the selection process. For that, all the candidates who are willing to participate in the selection phase those can access the Andhra Pradesh Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF. On this article, we are presenting the complete details to download the exam syllabus. We advise all the aspirants please to read the full page and get the PDf file of AP AMVI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018.
APSSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2018 PDF
The APPSC organization is conducting the examination as in the part of the selection process. And that examination is going to held in two paper like paper 1 & Paper 2. The APPSC AMVI Syllabus Pattern 2018 is available in below this text part. On that syllabus, you guys will get the exact examination subjects and marks for each paper. However, applicants to download the AP AMVI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 PDF please to scroll down this page and download it in PDF file format. The APPSC will be conducting Paper 1 for General Studies, and Paper 2 for Concerning Subjects from Automobile Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering. Keep checking the exact syllabus from this page. And for the sake of the candidates, we are presenting the hyperlink. aspirants just tap on the link and download the APPSC Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus & Pattern 2018 and start your preparations for the written test. All the candidates try to make a big score in the examination. Cause, the APPSC will hire the candidates who make merit score in the selection process. Hence, every applicant downloads the APPSC AMVI Syllabus Pattern 2018 do your hard work to get a good score in the written test.
APPSC AMVI Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||17th April 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||Update Soon|
- Written Examination
- Skill Test/Viva
- Merit List
- Document Verification
APPSC Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus Pattern 2018
APPSC AMVI Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2018
The APPSC is conducting the written test in Two Papers. Each paper contains 150 marks or 150 number of Questions. Which means each question is carries 1 marks. And there are Negative Marks for this examinations. For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question. So, candidates make sure before you attempt the answers. And each examination time duration is 150 Minutes.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||No.of Marks||Time|
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||150 Mins|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
APPSC AMVI Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||No Of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
| Concerned Subject
(Automobile Engg Or Mechanical)
There are Negative Marks for this examinations. For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks
prescribed for the question. So, candidates make sure before you attempt the answers.
APPSC AMVI Exam Syllabus 2018
- Indian Culture
- Science and innovations
- Political Science
- Geography of India
- World organizations
- National and international current affairs
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- Countries and Capitals
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- New inventions
- Scientific observations
- History of India
- Famous Places in India
- Programming and Data Structures
- Computer Networks
- Theory of Computation
- Digital Logic
- Data Bases
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- General English
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Spelling test
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Vocabulary test
- Common errors
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution
- Theme detection
- Active and Passive voice
- Spotting errors
- Sentence completion
- Usage of Grammar
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Double Synonyms
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Blood Relations.
- Arthematic Reasoning.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet test.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Eligibility Test.
- Direction sense test.
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Equations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
APPSC AMVI Paper 2 (Concerned Subject) Syllabus 2018
- Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed/Open systems, Property, cycle,
2.Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zeroth law, First law, Second Law of thermodynamics-
Pure substance-Mollier Diagram-Vapor Power cycles-Rankine cycle2.
Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean
effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency, Sterling engine,
3. gears-nomenclature-simple, compound, epicyclic trains-calculation of torques.
4. Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied;
bending moments — combined moment and torque.
5. Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self-locking.
6. Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, certain numbers and
its importance — stoichiometric ratio.
7. Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ignition
delay – knocking, detonation.
8. Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
9. Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection
systems, types-common rail injection system, Fuel tank. Balancing of single cylinder engines.
11. Lubrication and cooling systems in automobiles.
12. Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems.
13. propeller-shaft— universal coupling — differential-half shafts -floating,
14. clutches -single,multi-plate -bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid clutch.
15. Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes,
16. Steering-condition for correctsteering—Ackermann steering.
17. Electrical system- Delco system, circuit wiring, working of electrical equipment.
18. Exhaust gas analysis —Pollutants –Sources – Formation – Effects Of Pollution On
Environment – Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution – Regulated –
Unregulated Emissions – Emission Standards. EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE:
Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO
Formation In SI Engines – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – Effect Of Operating
Variables On Emission Formation. EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel
Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – NOx Emission
And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor,
Sulfur And Aldehyde Emissions From Diesel Engines – Effect Of Operating
Variables On Emission Formation.
19.Air conditioning of automobiles
20. Automobile wheel alignment — chamber. castor—Kingpininclination —toe-in,toe-out
21. Maintenanceoftyres-traffic rules.
22. Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and non-ferrous materials-
heat treatment of steels.
23. Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force, and temperature transducers-
Closed loop control and open-loop control systems
How to download APPSC AMVI Syllabus Pattern 2018
- Candidates first go to the official website of APPSC @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Look for the APPSC AMVI Syllabus and Pattern 2018 link
- Click on the appeared link
- Download the PDF file of AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus & Pattern 2018
- And start your preparation for the written test