Latest update: APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 Recently updated by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from the website psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates download AP FSO Syllabus & Pattern 2019 Pdf and prepare for the exam.
APPSC Food Safety Officer/ Food Inspector Syllabus 2019
download now. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to fill the 22 number of Food Safety Officer Posts. For that, all the candidates are looking to prepare for the written test. In this webpage, we are describing all the details about the APPSC Food Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 PDF. So, candidates can check the entire article and get the way to download the examination syllabus. Aspirants, keep reading this article and download the AP FSO/Food Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 PDF.
The written examination is conducted for choosing the candidates. The selection will be completely based on the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the written examination. Hence all the applicants can download the APPSC Food Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 PDF. Candidates are most excited to get the exam syllabus and pattern. For that, candidates should cross-check this article and get the link to access the AP Food Safety Officer / FSO Syllabus & Pattern 2019. The examination syllabus is very useful to get the merit score in the examination. And the merit score very much helps to make a selection by the higher officials. We suggest all the candidates, just download the AP FSO/ Food Safety Officer Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 and follow them.
AP FSO Syllabus Pattern 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to aspiring the 22 number of Food Safety Officer Posts. In the process of hiring the APPSC authority is planned to conduct the written test. That information is clearly mentioned of the official notification. Meanwhile, all the job applicants are seeking to download the APPSC FSO/ Food Safety Officer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019. For the sake of the contenders, we are presenting the hyperlink on this page. Contestants can click on the link and get the direct page of the APPSC Food Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019. Moreover, applicants download the exam syllabus in PDF file format for free of cost. Which is uploaded for all the recruitment applicants? The organization is given the APPSC FSO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 for all the contenders. For more details scroll down this page.
After getting the APPSC Food Inspector /FSO Syllabus Pattern 2019 candidates may check the topics for the examination and collect the books to refer to those subjects. For the ease of understanding what is the topics are coming on the examination, just go to the marker and buy Vijetha competition, Telugu Academi, VGS, Hi-Tech any of these books in Telugu or English medium. As per your comfort, the publications were providing the books. So, candidates can check the entire APPSC FSO Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 and get your required study material and start your preparations for the written test. For more details regarding the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2019 check below text.
AP FSO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019 information
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Available from||Released shortly|
AP Food Safety Officer (FSO) Syllabus & Pattern 2019 Download
APPSC is conducting the written test in offline mode OMR. And the APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2019 is saying the examination contains 2 parts like paper 1, and paper 2. Paper 1 contains General Studies, and paper 2 contains Core Subjects. To know clarity details about the APPSC FSO Exam Pattern 2019 can check below the table. We are provided each and every topic for the syllabus. This information is used to make a big score in the examination. Hence, candidates may scroll down this page and get all the topics and sub-topics for the examination. For more information please to refer below data, and get almost full-on details about the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2019.
APPSC FSO/Food Inspector Exam Pattern 2019 PDF
APPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|01||General Studies (Current Affairs, Arithmetic, Reasoning,)||150||150||120 Min|
|02||Core Subjects||150||150||120 Min|
APPSC Food Inspector Syllabus 2019
General Studies And Mental Abilities:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary
developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on
Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms
and e-governance initiatives.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies,
Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and logical interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data
analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, and variance)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social,
Cultural, Political and legal implications/problems.
Social and Cultural History Of ANDHRA PRADESH
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: Geographical Features of Andhra – Its Impact on History and Culture – Pre-historic Cultures – The Satavahanas, The Ikshvakus – Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions – Literature, Art, and Architecture – The Vishnukundins, The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi, Telugu Cholas– Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art and Architecture.
- Various Major and Minor dynasties that ruled Andhradesa between 11th and 16th centuries A.D. Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 16th centuries A.D, Social Structure, Caste System, Status of Women. The growth of Telugu Language, Literature, Art, Architecture, and Painting.
- The advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra Establishment of British Rule- SocioCultural awakening, Justice Party/Self Respect Movements- Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists– Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist Poetry, Revolutionary Literature, Nataka Samasthalu, and Women
- Origin and growth of Andhra Movement- Role of Andhra MahasabhasProminent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953. Role of Press and News Papers in the Andhra Movement. Role of Library
Movement and Folk & Tribal Culture
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State – Visalandhra Mahasabha – States Reorganization Commission and Its Recommendations – Gentlemen Agreement – Important Social and Cultural Events between 1956 and 2014.
- Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient features of the Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship – Fundamental Duties, Distinctive features – Unitary and Federal.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government- Legislative, Executive and Judiciary- Types of Legislatures-Unicameral, Bicameral- Executive – Parliamentary, Judiciary- Judicial Review, Judicial Activism.
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States; Legislative, Administrative and Financial relations between the Union and the States– Powers and the Functions of Constitutional BodiesUPSC, State Public Service Commissions, CAG and Finance Commission.
- Centre-State relations- Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria Commission, M.M. Punchchi Commission – Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution – Centralization Vs
- Decentralization – Community Development Programs- Balwantray Mehta, Ashok Mehta Committees 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and their Implementation.
- Indian Political Parties- National, Regional- One Party, Bi-Party, Multi-Party Systems- Regionalism and Sub-Regionalism–Demand for New States – Sri Krishna Committee – National Integration- Threats to Indian Unity.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India-Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes- Prevention of SCs and STs Atrocities Act- National and State SCs, STs and BCs Commissions, Women’s Commission, National, and State Minorities Commissions – Human Rights Commission- RTI- Lokpal and Lok Ayukt.
Planning And Economy of Andhra Pradesh State:
- Indian Economy and present status
Socio-Economic – Goals and Achievements – New economic reforms 1991. Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI Aayog- Co operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources – Lack of inclusive growth and sustainable development: causes, consequences and
- Indian Economic Policies
Agricultural policies – Contribution of agriculture to India’s GDP – Issues of financing, production, marketing and distribution of agriculture. Industrial policies– Main features of industrial development in India – sectoral composition – Roles of private and public sectors in employment, productivity – Role of IT industries in development.
- Resources and Development
Types of resources – Physical capital and finance capital – Population- size, composition and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Workforce – Human Development Index as a measurement of development. Demographic Dividend.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance
The monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances; FDI. Inflation, its causes, and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue. Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- National Income
National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic The product, Per capita income.
- Economic Policies of Andhra Pradesh
Socio-Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra Pradesh. A composition of Population in Andhra Pradesh – Rural – Urban, Sex Ratio, Age Distribution.
- Agriculture and Industrial Growth of Andhra Pradesh
The contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh. Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh – Cropping pattern – Irrigation Policy of Andhra Pradesh – sources of agricultural finances -agricultural subsidies – the public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh. Industrial Development in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of industries – – Incentives to industries – Industrial corridors in and SEZs in Andhra Pradesh – Bottlenecks for industrial development – Power projects
- Resource Development of Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh Budgetary resources and constraints – Fulfillment of the conditions of A.P Bifurcation Act – central assistance and issues of conflict – public debt and projects of external assistance. Andhra Pradesh State Gross Domestic Product – Comparison with India and neighboring States
Paper 2: Core Subject Topics
- Nutrition, Health, and Public Health
- Assessment of nutritional status – Anthropometry, biochemical, clinical and diet surveys
- Nutrients – Proteins, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals – their functions, food sources, requirements, and deficiency.
- Food processing, types of processing methods
- Product development – sensory evaluation, criteria for selection of raw materials, objective evaluation, labeling, standardization
- Food Microbiology Food spoilage-types, the role of microorganisms, prevention of food spoilage, factors influencing spoilage. General methods of food preservation as well as food processing.
- Preservation of different types of foods (milk, milk products, meat, and meat products.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – see food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Standards of Weights and
- Measures Act, Essential Commodities Act, Agmark, Bureau of Indian Standards, Export and Quality Control, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food additives and contaminants, food colours, flavouring agents and related substances, sweeteners, preservatives, antioxidants, emulsifying and stabilizing agents, antimicrobial substances, -Indirect additives, residues, contaminants and adulterants, pesticide residues, contaminants from packaging material, adulterants Irradiated Food, Metallic contaminants, Genetically Modified Food.
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Surveys – types. Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control
- International Organizations –
- FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization),
- WHO (World Health Organization),
- Codex Alimentarius,
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for social welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – delivery Health Services in India.
- Occupational health- occupational diseases, the health of workers in industries safety measures
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector
- pest control measures
- Garbage and Sewage disposal
- Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How To Download APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus Pattern 2019?
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official website portal @www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the main page and search for the APPSC FSO Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 link
- Click on the blinking link
- Open the link and download the APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus in PDF file
- Now start your preparation for the examination with the help of APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus.
APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus and Pattern 2019 PDF: Click Here