Latest Update: COA Registration December 2019 is released on the official site. Students who are looking to join in the TNDTE Computer on Office Automation courses those must check this page and apply for the TNDTE COA Application form 2019 in online mode.
COA Registration December 2019
COA Registration December 2019 TNDTE Computer on Office Automation Exam Application form, Procedure, Dates. The Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu is going to start the application process for the COA couses for December 2019. To apply for the TNDTE COA Admission Test 2019 those all are read this article fully and get more info of the notification. First of all, candidates may read the eligibility criteria of the applications. The TNDTE is inviting online applications from the students who are willing and interested to do COA Course in Tamilnadu State. For that candidates need to pass the have completed SSLC of Tamilnadu state or equivalent exam. Junior or Higher Grade Typewriting exam (English / Tamil) of the DTE, Tamil Nadu or the equivalent examination. Candidates who have these requirements those all use this TNDTE Computer on Office Automation Course Applications 2019.
Related & Important Posts:
TNDTE COA Exam Application form 2019
Students can apply TNDTE COA December Online Applications 2019 from the main website portal of TNDTE. All the candidates need to pay the application fee from the online gateway. Applicants can pay the application fee. Candidates who going to register need to pay Rs 530/- as examination fee through Demand Draft in favor of “The Additional Director of Technical Education (Exam) ”, Chennai -25. The TNDTE will allot seats as per the rank wise. That’s why the organization will going to shortlist candidates as per the category-wise and marks score in the examination of Admissions. So candidates can visit the main website portal and apply. In this article, we are providing the direct link to apply in online by one click. Aspirants can click on the link and enter the required details and pay the application fee. And prepare for the examination of TNDTE COA and get the best score and get into the best college. For more details of the TNDTE COA December Admissions 2019 Application form read below details.
TNDTE COA Registration December 2019
- Organization: Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Course: Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation
- Number of Seats: Various
- Official Website: http://www.tndte.gov.in
Important Dates for COA Online Registration 2019.
- Online Application Commencement From: 18th November 2019
- The last date to submit Online Application Form: 25th November 2019
TNDTE COA December 2019 Application form, the Registration process
Contenders who are seeking to apply for the COA December Notification 2019 those need to visit the official site. For the sake of the candidates, we are presenting the direct link on this page. Click on the link and fill the online application form of the TNDTE Computer on Office Automation Applications 2019. And all the aspirants pay the application fee for in online mode. Fee details are updated in the official notification. The application process is kept below this text. Check them and apply online mode. After that, candidates need to attempt the selection process like written test, skill test, document verification, etc. Candidates who got merit score those aspirants will be selected. All the capable candidates must and should apply COA TNDTE Admissions 2019.
Eligibility Criteria TNDTE COA DEC Courses Notification 2019
- Candidates Should have completed SSLC of Tamilnadu state or equivalent exam. Junior or Higher Grade Typewriting exam (English / Tamil) of the DTE, Tamil Nadu or the equivalent examination
- Aspirants must have undergone at least 120 hours of training in a recognized Typewriting Institute or Government/Government Aided/Self-financing Polytechnic Colleges.
- Private applicants who have qualified and undergone at least 120 hours of training in a private organization may also attend for the Examination.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Application Mode: Online Application Process
Application Fee: Candidates who going to register need to pay Rs 530/- as examination fee through Demand Draft in favor of “The Additional Director of Technical Education (Exam) ”, Chennai -25.
How to Apply COA TNDTE DEC Admissions Notification 2019
- Applicants go to the official web portal @www.tndte.gov.in
- Look for the TNDTE COA Admissions 2019 link
- Click on the application from the link
- Download the Official notification
- Read all the details of notification clearly and check the eligibility criteria and application process of the COA Course
- Click on the TNDTE COA Admission Online application Application Form 2019 link
- Fill the required details required in the application form
- Pay the application fee in online mode
- Take a print of application form.
Apply COA TNDTE Admissions 2019 Application form: Click Here
TNDTE COA Exam December 2019 Notification: Click Here