Latest Update 24/04/2018: The Jammu & Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation dispatched a JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 for 342 Driver Conductor Helper Junior Assistants & Security Guard Jobs. Interested Candidates apply for JKSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment Notification 2018 in between 23rd April 2018 to 07th May 2018.
JKSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018 information
The State Road Transport Corporation, Jammu & Kashmir released JKSRTC Recruitment Notification 2018 for the Vacancies of Driver Conductor Helper Junior Assistants & Security Guards. Total 342 Vacancies will be filled through JKSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018. The post wise Vacancies information clearly given below. The Organizations invites Applications in the mode of Online only. The Other mode of Applications will not be accepted. The Applications will be receiving from 23rd April 2018 to 07th May 2018. The Candidates required educational Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria for JKSRTC Driver Conductor Jobs Notification 2018 is given below.
JKSRTC Junior Assistant Security Guards Helper Notification 2018 Online Application form
JKSRTC Helper Junior Assistants & Security Guard Notification 2018 applying Candidates age should be 18 years to 42 years as on Application ending date. Reserved Candidates will have 2 years age relaxations. The selection of Applicants made on the basis Written Exam, Driving Test, Interview, Physical Tests and Documents Verification rounds. The All rounds selected candidates for JKSRTC Driver Conductor Jobs 2018 will receive monthly salary information given below. All category candidates have to pay the Application fee Rs.200/- in the mode of Online. For more information regarding JKSRTC Notification 2018 & Latest Govt Jobs 2018 check our web portal.
JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
- Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Road Transport Corporation
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Vacancies: Driver Conductor Helper & Security Guard
- Number of Posts: 342 Posts
- Official Website: jksrtc.co.in
JKSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2018 Vacancies Details:
- Drivers: 150 Posts
- Conductors: 100 Posts
- Security Guards: 20 Posts
- Helpers: 50 Posts
- Junior Assistants: 22 Posts
Important Dates for JKSRTC Driver Conductor Notification 2018:
- Online Application Commencement From: 23rd April 2018
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 07th May 2018
Eligibility Criteria for JKSRTC Helper Junior Assistants & Security Guard Jobs 2018
Education Qualifications: The Post wise Educational Qualification details given below:
- Drivers: Applicants should have passed 10th Class any govt recognized board and must have heavy Vehicle Licence & minimum 5 years experience
- Conductors: Applicants must be passed 10+2 from any Government approved Board with minimum qualification marks
- Security Guards: Applicants have to pass 10+2 from any Govt recognized Board
- Helpers: Job Applicants must have passed I.T.I from any recognized University in mechanical/ Auto-Electrician/ Smithy/ Carpentry/ Painting/ Machining/ Welding/ Electrical/ Tailoring/ Plumbing streams
- Junior Assistants: Applicants must have passed any Graduation or Diploma in any Government approved University. Job Hunters must have typing institute certificate and also have 30 words for minute typing speed
Age Limit: Candidates required age limit details provided below. Reserved candidates have 2 years of Age relaxations.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Selection Procedure: The Candidates selection made on the merit in following selection rounds:
- Written Exam
- Driving Test (Only for Driver Posts)
- Physical Tests
- Documents Verification
Application Mode: Online mode Applications only Accepted
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants required pay the Application fee Rs.200/- in the mode of Online Gateway before Application last date.
Pay Band: The selected Candidates will receive monthly salary information given below:
- Drivers: Rs.7010/-
- Conductors: Rs.5840/-
- Security Guards: Rs.5840/-
- Helpers: Rs.7010/-
- Junior Assistants: Rs.7010/-
How to apply JKSRTC Helpers Junior Assistant Security Guard Vacancies 2018
The Job Applicants have to submit Applications for JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 first log on the Official website and open the Online Application form. Fill the Application forms and upload required scanned copies. Pay the Application fee in the mode of Online before JKSRTC Recruitment 2018 Application last date. Submit the Application form and Take a Xerox copy for the use of future.