Latest Update: KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019 Advertisement released on 09th September 2019. The interested candidates apply for Mymul Backlog Notification on online or Offline mode before last date 10th October 2019.
KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019
KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019 Apply for 168 Junior Technician. Assistant & Assistant Manager Posts. The Mysuru District Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited has planned for the release of an official employment advertisement to fill Junior Technician. Assistant & Assistant Manager and other various Posts It is a huge opportunity for the 10th, 12th, Graduation. PG completed candidates. KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019 requires candidates possessed Engineering, Graduation or Post Graduation in Junior System Operator, Junior Technician, Administrative Officer, Accountant Assistant, Accountant and Boiler Attendant subjects, 10th, 12th & Diploma in respective post wise fields with the minimum qualification of marks.
So the interested candidates fill their application online. And it is a very good opportunity for job hunters. And this KMF Mysore Mymul Jobs Advertisement very uses full to who are waiting for the govt jobs in their state of Karnataka State. It is a very huge amount of vacancy job notification. So the candidates must use this MYMUL Notification 2019.
Karnataka Milk Federation Mysuru Notification 2019
Mysore District Milk Coalition Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form has provided in this post through the official website of www.mymul.coop on before closing date of application submission date published in Mymul Advertisement Pdf. Karnataka Government Jobs looking General Candidates age group must attain in between 18 to 35 Years as on final application date. Category 2a, 2b, 3a, and 3b Candidates have age in between 18 years to 28 years and SC/ ST Candidates Maximum age is 40 years. Applicants refer the website of this MYMUL job for the application fee. The examination fee is applicable to every applicant. The Application fee information available on MYMUL Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
KMF Mysore Mymul Backlog Jobs 2019 Brief Details
- Organization: Mysuru District Cooperative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Vacancies & Number of Posts:
- Assistant managers (Miscellaneous Group): 14
- Technical Officer (diti): 5
- Buy / storekeeper: 01
- administrative: 01
- Accounts: 01
- emaies / System Officer: 01
- Technical Officer (guni): 02
- Market Officer : 02
- Security Officer: 01
- Technical Officer: 05 (Civil Engineering – 1, Instrumentation Engineering-01, Electrical and Electronics Engineering-01, Mechanical Engineering) G – 2)
- Deputy Super Vicer grade-2: 04
- Extension Officer
- Grade- 3: 15 Chemist Grade-2: 12
- Accounting Assistant Grade-2: 04
- Admin Assistant Grade-2: 2
- Assistant : 08 Market Assistant Grade-2: 18
- Junior System Operator: 07
- Junior Technician / Boiler Attender: 49
- Number of Posts: 168 Posts
- Official Website: www.mymul.coop
Important Dates for Mymul Backlog Junior Technician Recruitment 2019
- Online Application Commencement From- 09th September 2019
- The last date to submit Online Application Form- 10th October 2019
KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed Engineering, Graduation or Post Graduation in Junior System Operator, Junior Technician, Administrative Officer, Accountant Assistant, Accountant and Boiler Attendant subjects, 10th, 12th & Diploma in respective post wise fields with the minimum qualification of marks.
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must exist in between 18 to 35 years for General, 18 to 38 years for Category 2a, 2b, 3a, and 3b and 18 years t0 40 years for Reserved Candidates as on final date of application submission.
- Written Exam
- Final Merit list
Application Mode: Online & Offline
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- Deputy Manager: Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/-
- Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry): Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/-
- Assistant Manager (MIS/Accounts): Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/-
- Technical Officer (Dairy Technology): Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Technical Officer (Civil Engineer): Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-
- Extension Officer Grade III: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Dairy Supervisor Grade II: Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/-
- Admin Assistant Grade II: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Chemist Grade II: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Marketing Assistant Grade II: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Accountant Assistant Grade II: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Steno Grade II: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
- Junior Technician: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
KMF Mysore Mymul Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019
For the convenience of the applicants, Mymul selection board has provided complete preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, previous and model papers etc at the official page of the organization.
Few days before the date of commencement of written exam, Association will release hall ticket at Mymul authority portal. Candidates must carry a copy of KMF Mysore Mymul Exam Hall Ticket 2019 to the examination centre.
How to apply KMF Mysore Mymul Recruitment 2019
- Visit KMF Mymul official Portal www.mymul.coop
- Click on Mysur Mymul Advertisement file
- If you are Eligible hit on Apply Online
- Click On Online Application Submission Button
- Enter Details and select post
- Submit the Application Fee through Online & upload needed documents
- Submit the Application Form then Save The Acknowledgement.
The Offline mode Applied Candidates download the Application form, it will available in the Advertisement. Then Take a print and fill it with needed information and paste recent photograph. Pay the Application fee and attach required documents. Send it Officials.
Helpline Number: 0821- 2473923/2473933
Organization Mail: [email protected]
KMF Mysore Mymul Backlog Notification Pdf 2019: Click Here
Mymul Direct Recruitment Advertisement (Online) – 2019 & Online Application form: Click Here