Latest Update 05/01/2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board released RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Advertisement on 05th January 2018 for appointing 2639 Lab Technician, Radiographer Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, and Dental Technician Vacancies. The RSMSSB Jobs Online Applications receiving from 09th January 2018 to 08th January 2018.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographer Asst Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
The RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 invites Application forms from Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. This is really a great opportunity for Job Aspirants in Rajasthan State. Through these Advertisement 2639 Lab Technician, Radiographer Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, and Dental Technician Posts in vacant locations. The post wise Vacancies details clearly given below. The Aspirants need to submit the Application forms in Online mode only. RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2018 applying Candidates should have Officials released officials mentioned eligibility criteria in official advertisement. RSMSSB Radiographic Assistant Notification 2018 Applications receiving from 09th January 2018 to 08th February 2018. Interested Aspirants check the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Notification 2018 for getting detailed knowledge.
Rajasthan Radiographic Assistant Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary from any reputed University in respected fields with 50% marks aggregate marks. Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi Written and Rajasthan culture for applying RSMSSB Lab Technician Jobs 2018. Aspirants should have age in between 18 years to 35 years as on Application closing date. Age relaxation details available on the Official Advertisement. The Candidates selection of RSMSSB Radiographic Asst Jobs 2018 on the basis their performance of Written Exam and Interview. The Selected Candidates will receive post wise monthly salary details given below. The category wise Non-refundable Application fee of Rajasthan Lab Technician Radiographic Asst Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below. The General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.650/- for General Candidates and Rs.350/ for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates. RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographic Exam Syllabus, Pattern Pdf available on the Official website & Official advertisement. Candidates visit this website to get more Latest Government Jobs 2018.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Brief Details
- Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
- Category: Rajasthan State Govt Jobs
- Name of the Vacancies: Lab Technician, Radiographer Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, and Dental Technician
- Number of Posts: 2639 Posts
- Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Lab Technician Notification 2018 Vacancies Details:
- Lab Technician: 1394 Vacancies
- Radiographer Assistant: 1025 Vacancies
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 Vacancies
- Dental Technician: 42 Vacancies
Important Dates for RSMSSB Radiographer Assistant Recruitment 2018:
- Online Application Commencement From: 09th January 2018
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 08th February 2018
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographer Asst Jobs 2018
Education Qualifications for RSMSSB Lab Technician Notification 2018
Candidates should have post wise Educational Qualifications. All below posts applying Job Applicants should have knowledge of Hindi Written and Rajasthan culture.
- Dental Technician: Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with Radiography course from any recognized University.
- Lab Technician: Job Applicants should have completed Senior Secondary in Science with biology/maths or its equivalent from any Government approved University.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Job Aspirants should have passed Secondary or its equivalent along with two years of certificate course in Dental Hygienist, dental mechanic fro recognized Dental Council from any Government approved University.
- Radiographer Assistant: Candidates need to pass Senior Secondary in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Also, 2 years training course from the institute recognized by Rajasthan State Government.
Age Limit limits for RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
Candidates Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age should not be more than 35 years. The Applicants upper age relaxations details clearly given Official Notification.
Selection Procedure for RSMSSB Radiographer Assistant Jobs 2018
The Applicants selection purely based on Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) rules and regulations. The selection of Applicants basis on the merit in Written Examination and Personal Interview rounds. The Written Examination qualified candidates will promote to Interview rounds.
Application Fee for RSMSSB Lab Technician Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy 2018
Applicants must have to pay the Non-Refundable Application fee through online gateway before Application last date. The category wise Application fee details are below given:
- General Category Candidates: Rs.650/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: Rs.350/-
RSMSSB Radiographic Assistant Jobs 2018 Pay Band/ Salary Details:
Aspirants will receive a monthly salary from the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. The post wise Organization given monthly pay band details provided below:
- Dental Technician: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-
- Radiographer Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-
RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographic Assistant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board provided the RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Syllabus, pattern and Previous model Papers on the Official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and Official Advertisement. Applicants visit the official website to download the Pdf file of RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiographic Assistant Exam Syllabus, Pattern Pdf. For more details about Syllabus please refer Official advertisement clearly.
How to apply RSMSSB Notification 2018
Candidates to apply RSMSSB Lab Technician Radiography Assistant Recruitment 2018 need submit the Application forms through the official website. So Candidates advised submitting their Online Application forms before 08th January 2018 by following below given procedure.
- Candidates first need to log on the Official website of RSMSSB
- Open the RSMSSB Online Application form
- Enter needed details and upload required scanned documents
- Pay the Non-Refundable Application before the last date
- Submit the Application form before the last date and
- Take printout for future usage.