Latest Update: SCCL Management Trainee E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022 is available now. Candidates can read the full page and download the Singareni Mines Electrical & Mechanical Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF.
SCCL Management Trainee E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022
SCCL Management Trainee E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022 is now ready to download from this article. The Singareni Colleries Company Limited has released the recruitment notification under notification number 05/2017. Through this recruitment, the SCCL organization is going to fill the 68 number Electrical & Mechanical Management Trainee Posts. Around 33,000 job hunters are applying and seeking for the examination. Before that, all the contenders are worried about the SCCL Management Trainee E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022.
Candidates need to clear the selection process conducted by the SCCL organization. In the process of the selection process written test is the main segment. So all the applicants can visit the official site and download the SCCL Mines Electrical/Mechanical Management Trainee Exam Syllabus Pattern 2022. In below, we are providing the complete details about the examination syllabus. Read the full page and download the Singareni Mines E&M Management Trainee Syllabus Pattern 2022 PDF.
Singanreni Mines Electrical & Mechanical Management Trainee Syllabus & Pattern 2022 PDF
The Singareni Colleries Company Limited is going to conduct the written test in the coming days. So all the contenders can be ready to face the written test. To make the big achievement in the written test all the contenders can follow the SCCL Mines Electrical / Mechanical MT Exam Syllabus Pattern 2022. In the written test the SCCL organization is going to conduct the test in both Electrical And Mechanic Subjects. For the Electrical 18 Subjects and for Mechanical 14 Subjects. So every individual needs to download the SCCL Mines E&M MT Exam Syllabus Pattern 2022 and prepare for the examination. This examination syllabus seems to be a big syllabus for both Electrical and Mechanical graduates.
This examination will be conducted separately. Both degree holders need to clear face the two branches subjects in the written test. So all the applicant’s MechanicaElectricalrcal candidates can prepare for the whole Singareni Mines E&M Management Trainee Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2022. For the sake of the contenders, we are providing the direct link on this page. Click on the link and download the exam syllabus in PDF. The entire examination is going to be conducted for 100 Marks for 100 questions. For more details about the SCCL Electrical & Mechanical Management Trainee Syllabus Pattern 2022 please scroll down this page until the end.
SCCL Management Trainee E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022 Details:
- Organization Name: Singareni Colleries Company Limited
- Category: Syllabus
- Official Website: www.scccl.com
- Name of The Posts: Electrical & Mechanical Management Trainee Posts
- Number of Vacancies: Variousw Posts
- SCCL MT E&M Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Singareni E&M MT Hall Ticket 2022 Release date: Updated Soon
SCCL MT E&M Syllabus Pattern 2022 Brief Details:
SCCL Mines E&M Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2022
|01||Electrical Subjects||50||50||60 minutes|
|02||Mechanical Subjects||50||50||60 minutes|
Singanreni Mines MT E&M Exam Syllabus 2022
- Electrical Circuits.
2. Electronic Devices & Circuits.
3. Electrical Machines.
4. Electromagnetic fields.
5. Control Systems Engineering.
6. Analog Electronic Circuits.
7. Switching Theory and Logic Design.
8. Electrical Power Generating Systems.
9. Electrical & Electronic Measuring Instruments.
10. Electrical Power Transmission System.
11. Power Electronics.
12. Power Service Conductor Drives.
13. Power System Protection.
14. Power System Operation and Control.
15. Power System Analysis.
16. Electrical Distribution Systems.
17. Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
18. Energy Auditing.
- Engineering Mechanics.
2. The strength of Materials / Mechanics of Solids.
4. Metallurgy and Material Science.
5. Production Technology.
6. Theory of Machines.
7. Thermal Engineering.
8. Mechanics of Fluids and Hydraulic Machines.
9. Machine Tools and Metrology.
10. Design of Machine Members.
11. Heat Transfer.
12. Automobile Engineering.
13. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
14. General Proficiency.