Latest Update: TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus Pattern 2018 published by the Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) from the Notification. Job Applicants will go to conduct the exam on 22nd July 2018. So, Applicants start preparation for the exam with the usage of Officials released TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus Pattern 2018 information
The Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has given information of TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 through the announcement of Notification. Here we provided information to the Applicants about the information of Syllabus. The Officials will be selected the Candidates on the basis of Selection round Written Exam. So, Candidates need to clear Written Test have to start preparing for the use of Officials provided TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018. The Written Exam has 2-Sections. Each Section Subjects, Questions, Marks, Time Duration and Each Subject Syllabus information is clearly given below. Candidates read below given information and understand TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus Pattern 2018. The Officials also given Category wise minimum qualification marks details provided below. Check this information also.
TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details:
The TSNPDCL will go to conduct the Written Exam in Objective Questions. The Exam Contains 100 Questions. The Examination has Two Papers. The Part-A contains Questions from Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy, Cost and Management Accounting and Auditing Subjects. And Part-2 have Questions from General Awareness and Numerical Ability Subject. The Each and section TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018 information are provided below. The detailed TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern 2018 is given in a table on this post. The Officials have to score minimum Qualification marks information is provided below. Job Applicants must have to get Good Core in the exam. Because the marks in the exam basis to Officials will get on Final merit list. For more information about TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Syllabus Pdf, Pattern and Previous model papers 2018 check our web portal.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download @tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Organization Name: Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited
- Official Website: tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Name of The Posts: Junior Accounts Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 107 Posts
- TSNPDCL JAO Exam Date: 22nd July 2018 from 10.30 to 12.30 PM
- TSNPDCL JAO Hall Ticket 2018 Release date: 13th July 2018
TSNPDCL JAO Exam 2018 minimum Qualification Marks:
|Minimum Qualification Marks|
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details:
The Written Exam is only on select to candidates who are applied for TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018. So Candidates start preparation for Written Exam as Officials given TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 details.
TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern 2018
The Organization will go to conduct the Examination in Objective mode Questions in 2-parts. Candidates required Organization given information of TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern 2018 is provided below.
|Type of Exam||Part||Subjects||Number of
|A||Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy||35||35||
|Cost and Management Accounting||25||25|
|B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||
TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018
The TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 information is mentioned below for 2-Paprts Subjects. In Part-I have the Questions from the subjects Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy, Cost and Management Accounting and Auditing. The Part-2 have Questions from General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The Complete Subject wise TSNPDCL JAO Exam Syllabus 2018 details provided below:
TSNPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 for Part-A:
Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy:
- Bills of exchange
- Bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of trial balance
- Errors and their rectification
- Non-trading concerns
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Branch & Company accounts
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts
- Amalgamation and etc.
Cost and Management Accounting
- Labor costs and Overheads
- Methods of Costing
- Unit or output
- Job and contract
- Process, etc
- Working Capital Management
- Funds flow and Cash Flow
- Internal Check and control
- Vouching and Verification
- Audit of Companies
- Divisible Profits
- Auditing Standards of India.
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
- Odd man out
- Shapes and Mirror
- Images & Clocks, etc.
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement — Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Adjective & Degree (Positive. Comparative & superlative)
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake Detection
- Interrogative Sentence
- Spotting of Error in a Sentence.
Telangana Culture & Movement:
- Current events including issues of State (Telangana ),
- National & International importance,
- Persons & Places in recent news,
- Games & Sports,
- Indian History,
- Polity, etc., with special reference to Telangana.
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Components of Computer System
- Concepts of Hardware and Software
- Concept of Computing
- Data and Information
- MS Office