Latest Update 31/01/2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission released the TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Notification 2018 on the official website www.tspsc.gov.in on 31st January 2018. The Organization released the TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 details from the official advertisement. Applicants required TS BC Tribal HWO Syllabus Pattern 2018 details given below.
TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018 details
The Commission of Backward Class & Tribal Welfare Department, Telangana released the Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment from the website of Telangana PSC www.tspsc.gov.in to fill 410 HWO Vacancies. Now the Candidates who have completed Application procedure looking for TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Pattern 2018 and previous model papers. The TSPSC has given the complete information of Exam Syllabus, Pattern details on the Advertisement. The Organization also uploaded the TSPSC BC Tribal HWO Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018 on the official website. Applicants who want to know the Organization released Syllabus details please check the Official advertisement and visit the Official website. Aspirants can get the knowledge of TS HWO Exam 2018 start the preparation by using TS Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, pattern Pdf 2018.
TSPSC Welfare Officer (HWO) Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 information
The Organization norms the Telangana PSC will organization will release the Exam Dates and Hall Tickets soon. A huge amount of Telangana State unemployed Candidates submitted the Application forms. The Written Exam merit basis the Telangana State PSC will be prompted remaining selection rounds. So the Candidates advised downloading TSPSC BC Tribal HWO Exam Syllabus, pattern 2018 Pdf and start preparation for Written Exam. The Authorization also was given the previous exam model papers and practice papers from the TSPSC website. These model papers help to Job Applicants to understand the TS Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Pattern 2018 and also know the minimum qualification marks. The Organization gives each subject syllabus, subtopics details and now the number of Questions will be asked from each topic and marks details. This way Telangana BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Pattern Pdf 2018 helps to Job Aspirants.
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Download Previous Exam Model papers
- Organization Name: Telangana State Publish Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Name of The Posts: BC Welfare & Tribal Welfare Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 410 Posts
- TSPSC BC Tribal HWO Exam Date: Update Soon
- TS Hostel Welfare Officer Hall Ticket 2018 Release date: Update Soon
TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details:
TSPSC BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Pattern 2018 Details
Telangana HWO Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
|Paper Code||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of time||Language Examination|
|I||General English, General Knowledge||150||150||90 minutes||English & Telugu|
|II||Subject||150||150||90 minutes||English & Telugu|
TS BC, Tribal Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 Details
TSPSC HWO Syllabus 2018 for Paper I:
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Current Affairs International, National, And State
- Society heritage And Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development
- Natural Resources in India And Telangana their Distribution, Exploitation, Conservation And related issues
- Basic Concepts Ecology and Environment
- Impact of Changing Demographic Trends
- Agriculture Industry Trade Transportation And Service Sectors
- Recent Trends in Science And technology
- Moral Values And professional Ethics
- History, Economics, Civics and Geography.
- Physical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Disaster Management.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
TSPSC Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 for Paper II:
- Relationship between Educational Psychology.
- Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology.
- Methods of Educational Psychology
- Growth and Development. Principles of Growth and Development.
- Stages of Development-Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence and aspects of development – Physical, Mental,
- Social and Emotional and its Educational implications to classroom teaching and education.
- Learning. Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning(Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and its Relevance to classroom teaching,
learning and Motivation;
- Various methods of motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic) and its applications for classroom teaching.
- Individual difference and its assessment.
- Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences.
- Inter and intra Individual difference and its assessment.
- Concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective methods).
- Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers,
- under achievers, low-level of intellectual functioning;
- giftedness and creativity.
- Need and significance of guidance and counseling in schools.
- Concept and its need for understanding behaviour of learners and teachers.
- Measures of Central tendency.
- Measures of Variability.
- Correlation and various methods of computing correlation.
- Significance, constitutional guarantee,
- problems involved in implementing.
- Quality of Primary Education-
- Minimum level of Learning Approach.
- Wastage and stagnation in Education-Meaning,
- causes, problems and remedial measures. Adult Education and Functional literacy
- Meaning, scope, problems involved and strategies for remedial action.
- Contemporary significance,
- problems, methodology,
- motivational aspect and implementation.
- School and Community Relationships-need and importance,
- Ways of bringing their together, making use of community resources persons,
- some practical strategies to facilitate appropriate relationships.
- meaning, nature, problems,
- implementation celebrating national days and role of schools and teachers.
- International understanding
- education for peace, disarmament and co- existence, meaning,
- Nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind students. Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged
- Meaning-Significance problems,
- Equality of opportunity and strategies to implement meaningful programme.
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.